• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Webbers FC 2008

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****. 23 clubs noone cares about and you pick the one someone does care about.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
half way through the database and hopefully will get close to finisihing it tonight and then starting or will finish tomorrow night then start and i am off tuesday wednesday and thursday so giddy up webbers fc

Majin

International Debutant
Bit late, but Daniel Rai signing in if still can. Would just want to use the same stats I had in the last game if that's alright Bugs!

Majin

International Debutant
Pretty sure my stats this time round are different from last time bugs, I don't even have all of my 7 20's in this one :{

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Pretty sure my stats this time round are different from last time bugs, I don't even have all of my 7 20's in this one :{

yer the database i can adjust a few things on it butit still has the final say for the stats and the final say on a player.

does that make sence...........my stats for example are heaps diff to whati put in!