• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division 4 - 4 Day - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
4 Day: Somerset vs Victoria

1. M Elliott
2. F Yapp
3. O Beasley
4. A Schiller
5. L Yapp
6. R Webster
7. B Hodge (c)
8. G Dros
9. I Harvey
10. K Upashantha
11. S Harwood

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Somerset

1 V Sehwag
2 S Sharath (C)
3 J Langer (wk)
4 D Chougale
5 Y Youhana
6 A Rayadu
7 C Donald
8 D Prasad
9 D Kaneria
10 S Mathur
11 G Lawson

Still unchanged squad. No need to when im winning. Also have no idea whos doing well as no stats have been released yet...as long as we can deal with Harwood I am confident...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Colts:
J Troughton
J Madanagopal
V Laxman
W Anderson (c)
K Pieterson
L Ronchi (wk)
B Lee
F Hawkins
K Raza
I Cook
H Venkat

looking for a big performance after some recent poor results.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Karachi XI

G.Gambhir
P.Dharmani
O.Cole
Y.Singh
P.Sardesai
M.Hussey
S.Pollock
A.Mishra
L.Langley
C.Elstub
M.Sami

A few changes this week with Hussey being dropped from 3 to 6 in the batting line up. Also C Elstub, L Langley have been brought in the bolster the bowling attack after poor performances by Bhatia and Noffke.

cometer

State Regular
Leicestershire

C Brown
R Yashpal
I Underwood
Y Ogden
R Piggott (c)
A Hollioake
D Samaraweera (wk)
A Adams
M Chapman
P Baig
F Thomas

Sticking with the same side as last round against Victoria. Hopefully we can improve our 4d performances and get a win on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.