• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Star 4D Round 6

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
ROTH XI

R Llewellyn
T Darden
D Mongia
W Anderson
S Maxwell
J Paranjpe
T Samaraweera
M Beasley
Y Porter
N Kumble
Y Cole

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
UK team (supported by Graham)

D Paynter
G Blewett
B Allen
T Arasu
R Ponting
G Wagg
A Habib
P Wickarama
K Ferguson
A Caddick
K Dean

Keeper: Arasu
Skipper: Punter

Graham

3rd Umpire
C'mon you Oceania and Academy managers. Pull finger and stop holding everybody up! Post your teams so Blewy can run this round. :@ :@ :@

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Mate, give it a break, im 1 day late, i accept that, but come on, be a bit generous. Even if i put my team in yesterday the games would not have been run any earlier, as blewy is the one who sims them and i dont see his team anywhere around here....

Face the fact other people have real life issues to deal with that certainly come before CW :dry:

After that rant, here is the academy team.

F Hammett
F Yapp
V Chandrasekh
D Cowe
P Marsden
H Charles
O Cole
D Currie
A Adams
Z Truscott
H Lacey

Captain: F Hammett
Keeper: D Currie

Graham

3rd Umpire
Fair enough. I didn't realise that Blewy was one of the managers who hadn't posted a team. What a feux pas!!! :-O

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Oceania

A Flower
O Cardew
Z Keegan
J Smith
H Midlane
J Bradshaw
R Stratton
O Snow
O Clarke