• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ALL Star Series Round 3 4D

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Academy 4D Team

F Hammett
F Yapp
V Chandrasekh
D Cowe
P Marsden
H Charles
H Head
A Adams
T Ballard
I Cook
H Lacey

Captain: A Adams
Keeper: H Head

Change of tactics here, we'll see if it pays off.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Hey ian i really want u to change this team if u serioiusly thnik it isnt right. The olny reason im posting is because it says the date for this game is the 14th of may which is today so here is wat i have chosen and like i said please please change it if u want somone else in

ROTW TEAM:
T Darden
R Llewellyn
D Mongia
W Anderson
S Maxwell
J Paranjpe
T Samaraweera
F Maqbool
V Wadekar
M Sami
N Kumble

Keeper: J Paranjpe
Captain: T Darden

So yer ian if ya wanna change sure go ahead but im just trying to give wadekar a run as he hasnt had a game yet but apart from that we are sitting on the bottom so we need some points quickly

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Oceania

A Flower
O Cardew
Z Keegan
J Smith
H Midlane
J Bradshaw
R Stratton
O Snow
O Clarke
A Tudor
S Harwood

12th Man: K French

Keeper & Captain A Flower

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rich is due to post our side, but if he can't get on (both being based in the UK makes the forum hard to access) - we'll be unchanged.

Rich2001

International Captain
UK Four Day Side

1 S Graham (Hamps)
2 G Blewett (Kent)
3 B.Allen (Kent)
4 R Ponting (Leics)
5 + R Dravid (Lancs)
6 A.Muzumdar (Kent)
7 S.Weir (Yorks)
8 P.Wickarama (Surrey)
9 K Ferguson (Kent)