• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 9 - Division 3

Cloete

International Captain
Tamil Nadu
Z Birch
S Ganguly
Y Singh
R Webster
M Chapman
M Van Jaarsveld
A Swann
M Parlane
D Wright
S Mann
N Kumble

Keeper: M Parlane
Captain: S Ganguly

Anotehr crucial game. If either Warickshire or TN lose it could all but seal their feat!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Until the injury sim is run, players were told not to name their sides, hence the threads had not been put up until that point.

:rolleyes:

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Until the injury sim is run, players were told not to name their sides, hence the threads had not been put up until that point.

:rolleyes:

i know but i won't be here to post my side before thursday.... read the thread :rolleyes:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
So why don't you do what everybody else does in that circumstance and get someone else to post it for you after the injuries are announced?

nibbs

International Captain
THE DRAW

Surrey vs Warwickshire
Leicestershire vs Tamil Nadu
Canterbury vs Worcestershire

nibbs

International Captain
Warwickshire
O Hemp
N Astle
D Howarth
T Rowell
Z McDonald
M Clarke
S Ramesh
A Dale
P Hitchcock
B Gregson
D Kaneria

Keeper: Z McDonald
Captain: D Howarth

Victory over Marc is always sweet, but it'll be even sweeter if we win because a win here and defeat for Tamil Nadu gives us the championship. So go us and go Leicester!!!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
age_master said:
if blewy, or someone else doesn't mind checking it, whats wrong with posting it now...
It's not that - it's the fact he specifically said for people not to post their teams.

Why should he check a team that is posted against his instructions?

nibbs

International Captain
marc71178 said:
It's not that - it's the fact he specifically said for people not to post their teams.

Why should he check a team that is posted against his instructions?
Because he is a good guy, who doesn't mind doing little favours here and there. Marc, its nothing to get your knickers in a twist about.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
But the point is why?

If he states something for a reason, why should he put himself out because people ignore it?

At the end of the day, he asked it for a reason.

nibbs

International Captain
marc71178 said:
But the point is why?

If he states something for a reason, why should he put himself out because people ignore it?

At the end of the day, he asked it for a reason.
Cloete had a bit of a situation. I'm sure if he wasn;t going on holiday he would have done as Blewy had instructed. Its not like Cloete is still here (as far as I know) being a renegade with the sole intention of making Blewy angry.

Last edited:

deckard

U19 Captain
Anyway heres my side

Canterbury
M Sinclair
W Jaffer
S Chanderpaul
E Flint
C Gayle
H Raza
F White