• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division 2 One Day - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Karnataka
S Borde
A Kale
S Maxwell
E Howarth
G Smith
K Rangnekar
M Wilkins
A Jones
N Khan
K Ali
M Sigera

Keeper: S Borde
Captain: A Kale

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Victoria
M Elliott
S Stanton
I Jeffrey
B Hodge
G Rummans
Q Carver
M Lewis
I Harvey
J Moss
T Welsford
S Harwood

Keeper: Q Carver
Captain: M Elliott

Blue Monday

Cricket Spectator
Mumbai
T Darden
R Kripal Singh
H Francis
S Williams
Y McDowell
S Tendulkar
J Paranjpe
N Johnson
M Sharif
A Swinburn
T Murtagh

Keeper: J Paranjpe
Captain: A Swinburn

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue Monday

Cricket Spectator
This week's one day match against Karnataka is the dawning of a new era for Mumbai CC. Featuring only three faces from last season's squad, skipper A Swinburn will be looking for a positive start to his captaincy record and hopefully he will be aided by the promising youth of Kripal Singh and McDowell.

The Dad's Army of Sachin Tendulkar and Vinod Kambli adds experience whilst the ever reliable glove work of Paranjpe gives security to quickies Murtgagh and Sharif.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Hampshire
A Davies
F Iqbal
S Graham
S Bin Nasir
I ul Haq
G Kumar
T Thomas
A Morris
P Trego
M Harrity
S Macgill

Keeper: T Thomas
Captain: I ul Haq

A really strong hampshire lineup for the season opener against queensland yet this isint our fully strong one day unit yet .. we rested some good ones !
hopefully a win should start us of on the right track !

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
Queensland
M Hayden
J Beasley
J Maher
J Bradshaw
M Love
H Hodgson
S Tikolo
A Bichel
J Hopes