• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division 2: Round 10 Four Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloete

International Captain
Tremendous, Troubleless and Tipsy :saint: Tamil Tigers To Test The Lightning Of Lancashire. Let Legends Loose For The Title Race Bears Down Sharply On Both Teams. Which One Will Fall Victim To The Other? Which One Will Go Down Fighting? Which One Will Be In With A Shot Of Promotion? "LLAAAAADDDDDIIIIIIEEEEESSSS AAAANNNNDD GEEEENNNNTTTLLLLLEEEEMMMMMAAAANNNNN":

TAMIL NADU!

S Jaysuria (Capt.)
M Chapman
S Highsmith
E Flowers
M Samuels
S Vidyut
T Arasu (WK)
A Razzaq
M Shrinivas
Y Engineer
D Ganesh

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Cloete said:
Tremendous, Troubleless and Tipsy :saint: Tamil Tigers To Test The Lightning Of Lancashire. Let Legends Loose For The Title Race Bears Down Sharply On Both Teams. Which One Will Fall Victim To The Other? Which One Will Go Down Fighting? Which One Will Be In With A Shot Of Promotion? "LLAAAAADDDDDIIIIIIEEEEESSSS AAAANNNNDD GEEEENNNNTTTLLLLLEEEEMMMMMAAAANNNNN":

TAMIL NADU!

S Jaysuria (Capt.)
M Chapman
S Highsmith
E Flowers
M Samuels
S Vidyut
T Arasu (WK)
A Razzaq
M Shrinivas
Y Engineer
D Ganesh
*Crowd begins to throw over-sized grains of rice at Tamil Nadu team*

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Karnataka

A Kale(c)
K Godwin
M Attapatu
K Rangnekar
G Smith
B Rowland
C Gayle
T Naidu(wk)
K Ali
V Wadekar
M Khan

Rich2001

International Captain
Kent vs Hampshire

H Gibbs
J Cox
B Allen
M Jayawardene
A Flower (wk)
M Wood
D Marsh
S Hutton
T Murtagh
T Hawkins
M Saggers

Cloete

International Captain
Mr. Ponting said:
*Crowd begins to throw over-sized grains of rice at Tamil Nadu team*
TN team begins to eat the rice with curry giving them much needed strength and energy to overpower the lancashire team who have just finished their scones which will only give them a short boost of energy :):D

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Cloete said:
TN team begins to eat the rice with curry giving them much needed strength and energy to overpower the lancashire team who have just finished their scones which will only give them a short boost of energy :):D
*TN then become crestfallen as they realise that the scones are made entirely out of rice and the rice is made out of scone, meaning Lancashire will get the much needed strength and energy whilst TN will only get a short burst.*

Cloete

International Captain
Mr. Ponting said:
*TN then become crestfallen as they realise that the scones are made entirely out of rice and the rice is made out of scone, meaning Lancashire will get the much needed strength and energy whilst TN will only get a short burst.*
*Luckily the quick thinking TN manager thinks ahead and buys much needed Gatorade so TN can eplenish their fluids faster than water. As well as this each player takes a bite out of the hallowed turf in the TN main stadium and magically become super human. The Lancastrians can do nothing to counter this bout of invincibility nad soon fall victim to the super-human M Chapman*

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Youve got nothing to say about the crucial clash that only happens once on a full moon Rich :P... or you too scared to say anything because hampshire gonna take you down like we do all the time :P

Cloete

International Captain
well i'd say the TN v Lancashire match is alot more crucial. i mean basically the winner has a chance of winning the division should Karna lose or atleast a shot at promotion via the play-off system. such a crucial game because basically the loser has no shot at Div 1 and the winner can take all the glory

Graham

3rd Umpire
LANCASHIRE

A.Schiller (wk)
M.Walker
M.Ramprakash
K.Baumgarner
R.Dravid
O.Beasley
J.Madanagopal
K.Sullivan
M.Pushpakumara
M.Rice
S.Harwood

Rich2001

International Captain
Cloete said:
well i'd say the TN v Lancashire match is alot more crucial. i mean basically the winner has a chance of winning the division should Karna lose or atleast a shot at promotion via the play-off system. such a crucial game because basically the loser has no shot at Div 1 and the winner can take all the glory
No mate your not understanding this ;)

All you two have to fight over is a league spot, me and Lord have a 2 year rivaly and pride at stake - Which Lord's is going to take a serious hammering this time round :D

Rich2001

International Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
Youve got nothing to say about the crucial clash that only happens once on a full moon Rich :P... or you too scared to say anything because hampshire gonna take you down like we do all the time :P
Nope I put it in the right thread :P

But your going down matey!!!! :lol: :cool2:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Hampshire to play Kent and magically win again..

If Kent win today its because i dont have my bowler = m.Sigera

Hampshire Squad

N.Johnson
E.Flint
F.Iqbal
S Bin Nasir
R.Turner ( Keeper )
V.Kambli
I Ul Haq
A Evans
S.Macgill
C.Tremlett
J.Dawes

Ryan_t2002

School Boy/Girl Captain
W.A to play Tn and put up a final good match :)

W.A

A.Gilchrist ( Keeper )
J.Yovich
J.Langer
M.Hussey
D.Martyn
Z Keegan
M Goodwin
D Ostler
T Kumaran
N Carter
S Saxena