• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 10: Division 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Victoria vs New South Wales

1. K Sangakarra (wk)
2. M Elliott
3. B Hodge
4. R Webster
5. G Lloyd
6. M Lewis
7. I Harvey
8. I Blackwell
9. C White (c)
10. G Bradburn
11. T Welsford

12th. M Inness

Cloete

International Captain
The Terrificly Terrifying, Tantalising and Testing Tamil Team To Tonk To Tatters Terrible Surrrey:rolleyes:. :lol:

1. E Flowers
2. S Jayasuria
3. M Chapman
4. M Clarke
5. D Cherry
6. S Highsmith
7. A Razzaq
8. T Taibu (WK)
9. M Shrinivas
10. D Ganesh
11. Y Engineer

Last One Day round in div 2 boys. Enjoy it!! I hope we beat the hell outta surrey ;):lol::D

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Yorkshire Phoenix

D.Fitzgerald
J.Arunkumar
S.Law(Vice-Captain)
W.Tendulkar
C.Hooper(Captain)
D.West
C.White
G.Hamilton
G.Jones(WK)
D.Gough
C.Silverwood

If we win then a certain 2nd, if we lose still a possible second but we could win

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Colts side to tackle Yorkshire

V Shewag
M Bleasley
S Katich
W Anderson
Y Singh
L Klusener
S Sharath
M Boucher (wk)
G Shaw
M Hoggard
K Vaas

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw team to take on victoria in a big game for the boys. a win pretty much g'tee's the tittle. a loss and it could be 1st to 3rd spot.

the side is

g kirsten
b haddin (keeper)
j kallis
m bevan
b lara
s lee (captain)
m slater
c cairns
h streak
s warne
d fergusonwith richards and mcdowell out it leave a big hole. bevo is welcomed back into the one day side.

this is do or die.

Status
Not open for further replies.