• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 8 One Day - Division 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Karnataka

M Attapatu(c)
G Rowell
C Gayle
K Rangnekar
G Smith
T Naidu(wk)
B Rowland
A Jones
J Moss
M Khan
K Ali

Karnataka manager said, "This match may well decide the winner of One Day Division 3 league.With both Karnataka and Hampshire on equal points,the one who wins goes ahead in the race.Last time only due to one loss we lost the Od title but this time the boys are focused and raring to go.A major setback is injury to our captain AV Kale.But the boys are ready to win this for their captain."

Last edited:

nibbs

International Captain
Warwickshire side to play Glamorgan

S.Sriram
Z.McDonald (WK)
D.Anderson
J.Hockley
G.Ali
M.Masroor
A.Adams
M.Ealham
A.Giles (Captain)
B.Gregson
D.Kaneria

"If we want to finish third, this game must be won. It should prove an interesting contest, with Howarth out. He'll be back next week four day match"

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
A really cruicial game for Hampshire, having a wonderful O.D season even though the coach had put all the resources into the 4day side.. Oh well S**t happens with Hampshire..
In the Upcoming game we are to play Karnataka who are tied with us at the top of the table and like their coach said the winner goes through, Hampshire bowlers are firing on all cylinders and the 2 key persons this year in OD terms has been Macgill for bowling avging 12 with 16 wickets ! and F Iqbal avging 82 after 7 matches !
All thought full praise for the rest of the team for their great contribution in the number of games they have won..
We Wont be that dissapointed if we lose, because the better team would have won, which karnataka are and might prove to be a tough challenge.
Alls not lost though i put 100% faith behind my team and i hope they can do it ! for England !

Team hampshire

N Johnson
E Flint
S Bin Nasir
F Iqbal
V Kambli
I Ul Haq
J Crawley ( Keeper )
C Tremlett
M Sigera
S Macgill
J Dawes

thierry henry

International Coach
Worcestershire

B Smith
S Ramesh
G Flower*
M Robinson
B Akhil
P Burley
R Kaluwitharana (Wk)
N Boje
A Wharf
S Alexander
J Anderson

"Due to the coaches laziness in not bothering to change the team, we have had good consistent selection policies in recent weeks. This has led to the usual result- a string of humiliating defeats. Kill me. Kill me now."

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Province team for Worcester clash

"Todays game could see us guaranteed of survival. A win out here today is important, and we're going to take this one seriously"

1. N Astle
2. R Llewellyn.
3. F Rickman
4. V Laxman (c)
5. R Irani
6. N McKenzie
7. G Mail (wk)
8. G Yates
9. B Lee
10. I Nelson
11. K Hogg

Status