• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Auckland line ups

Craig

World Traveller
Auckland 4D XI

Horne
Howarth
DeJong
Harris (c)
Symonds
Campbell
Lynch (wk)
Brown
Thomas
Hewitt
Stuart

Auckland OD XI

D.Brown
E.Howarth
C.Harris(c)
S.DeJong
N.Smith
R.Lynch(wk)
A.Symonds(vc)
M.Nagamootoo
B.Martin
S.Thomas
C.Stuart

I am temp manger for Auckland ATM.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Liam has already selected his side for this next round - not sure exactly when he's back, but you'll need to post any sides you want in the appropriate thread.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Yes that is right,if you get any injuries,it would be extremely unfortunate if that player is in the sides you selected.So I suggest you post the teams one week at a time!

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
Liam has already selected his side for this next round - not sure exactly when he's back, but you'll need to post any sides you want in the appropriate thread.
Well excuse me, I am away as well, I have limited time on the net and figuring out passwords, I dont have the time to go and search around. I only has enough time to do it. So be fair to me and it is my first time at this.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sorry mate, but the same rules have to apply for everyone.

You will need to post your 4 day team in this thread:

Here!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Craig this rounds team (Round 6 4D) has not been posted, u will need to post it in the correct Thread...

Auckland are in Division 4 for the 4 Day league so post your team in there...

Mr Mxyzptlk will not be back until after the deadline time.....