• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Posting Your Team!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
For those who don't like reading the weekly email...

READ THIS!!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST NOT SELECT AN INJURED PLAYER..

Another issue which is starting to get more and more frequent is teams not noting their keepers, and in 1 case this week i had a team not even select a keeper... I removed one of their better batsman and replaced him with a keeper but in future if this happens then punishments will occur...
Its just utter laziness that people are not submitting their teams correctly...

If you don't want to do it properly don't do it at all!!!!!!!

Ryan_t2002

School Boy/Girl Captain
Blewy my keeper A.Gilchrist is injured for 2 weeks , and unfortunately i dont have a standby keeper... and i dont want to further injure gilly , wat do i do mate?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
guys its not hard to get it right when we post our sides.

some ppl are still only submitting 10 players, and alot of ppl are not nominatting there keepers.

very frustrating guys, can we please remeber those to important things as it makes simmers lives alot easier , instead of having to go through a heap of scorecards and stuff to work it out.

thank you

Agent TBY

International Captain
What on earth??I've been marking my keeper for weeks now with a +.

If anyone cared to read the last thread i made about Dec-Jan,i stated clearly that i would mark my keeper with a "+".Goes to show how many people care to read threads around here.

Agent TBY

International Captain
ERG! I was going to post the team but I had a power cut,[ask Simon i went offline prematurely] and when it came back it completely slipped my mind! I remembered now and seeing that its not been long since the deadline has passed,I shall post my team here....whether the powers that be accept it or not is their decision!

M Butcher
R Key
J Adams
H Kulatunga
S Kalavagotida
Z Thomas
L Payne +
A Morris
R Johnson
A Caddick
P Wilson

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
G.b i see i posted 2 N.Johnsons in my latest squad ! can you please replace the 2nd one with A.Evans so that the Simmer might know thanks?

timph

Cricket Spectator
Posting

I'm new here, and I'm managing Hadlee XI... Where do we actually post our teams? I'm guessing I need to nominate a batting line-up and a keeper... What about a 12th man? Do we nominate our bowlers? (I'm guessing no).
Cheers,
Tim

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Tim Welcome to the WCC

As for your academy teams you post them in the Academy Team Thread when its created, I think from memory Jason is back from Holidays on the 5th of January so im assuming he will post the thread for the next round of academy games then...

All you need to do is post your 11 players in batting order and select your Keeper and Captain...

ash chaulk

International Captain
can i ask just what kind of an impact naming a captain does i know it has to be done just wondering if they make a player better or soemthing

ash

cricketboy29

International Regular
hi, I just started out one team, in the WCC sign up page, is there anything else, I have to do, before the season starts.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
For the new guys...

You have to post your 11 players in Batting order...
Also denote who you wish to be as your Keeper and Captain....

Teams MUST be submitted by Midnight Sydney Time on Thursday Night... Late submissions will result in a forfeit against your side...

Any questions just ask....