• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC World Cup Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Semi Finals

Thursday 13 Oct

Australia vs Pakistan @ Tamil Nadu
England vs South Africa @ Karnataka

Teams for Semi Finals are due in by Midnight Wednesday Sydney Time...

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Pakistan:

A Ali
R Amjad
S Elahi
M Ul-Haq (Captain)
A Naqvi
F Yashpal
Y Satti
Y Hameed (Keeper)
S Shah
D Kaneria
M Butt

Ahktar out for Shah. Hopefully can improve bowling. Batting needs to stand up the way they have for most of the WC.

Good luck Boys.. somehow i think we will need it :)

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
South African Side to face England

K Andrews
J Arlott
A Tweedie
R Llewellyn (c)
S Cook
AB DeVilliers (wk)
A Halse
J Hamblin
E Tate
I Nelson
C Langeveldt

Only change is to bring AB Devilliers back into the side after being sidelined from injury. he was in our original squad and then drafted out due to injury we'd now like to bring him back in for Snow. If there's any problems with that just play Snow instead.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Slats4ever said:
South African Side to face England

K Andrews
J Arlott
A Tweedie
R Llewellyn (c)
S Cook
AB DeVilliers (wk)
A Halse
J Hamblin
E Tate
I Nelson
C Langeveldt

Only change is to bring AB Devilliers back into the side after being sidelined from injury. he was in our original squad and then drafted out due to injury we'd now like to bring him back in for Snow. If there's any problems with that just play Snow instead.
Ian, De Villiers is unavailable... Once you call up a player the injured player is unable to return until a new series begins...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Australian Side...

Will post this as i haven't heard from Simon lately...
A few changes as we now look to have our best team on the paddock... The form of Jenkins and Platt sees them rewarded with promotions up the order...
Stratton is doing a great job down the order and despite a massive temptation to move him higher theres no point changing whats working...
Harwood, whose form hasn't been that great will take the drinks duties with Moore promoted...

O Beasley
M Jenkins
F Platt
J Smith*
M Dawn
R Stratton
D Dawson +
J Moss
M Ramage
U Sammels
Q Moore

12th Man: S Harwood

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
K Andrews
J Arlott
A Tweedie
R Llewellyn (c)
S Cook
O Snow (wk)
A Halse
J Hamblin
E Tate
I Nelson
C Langeveldt

just to make sure

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
ENGLAND vs South Africa

Unchanged, and confident going into this match.

B Allen (c)
V Mane (wk)
I Underwood
P Boxall
R Piggott
T Thomas
D Gough
A Tudor
G Rigby
K Ali
P Jones

Just thought, I'd get it in, as I don't really know when the deadline is, David, if you want to make any changes, just post.

Status
Not open for further replies.