• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Four Day - Round 10 - Division 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Leicestershire vs Free State @ Leicester
Mashonaland vs Guyana @ Harare Sports Club
Northern Districts vs Jamaica @ Westpac Park

Leicestershire vs Free State @ Leicester
jw llyods
aa jones
3rd: ng cowley
match:micheal moore

Mashonaland vs Guyana @ Harare Sports Club
russell tiffin
ian robinson
3rd:ij gould
match: lynne macfarlane smith

Northern Districts vs Jamaica @ Westpac Park
rk illingworth
pj hartley
3rd: g sharp
match: chris orgil

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Guyana

H Francis
E Clarkson
J Lewis
M Jayawardne
J Jenkins
I Vernon
AB de Villiers
Y Satti
Y Engineer
D Zulch
R Perrera

Captain: M Jayawardne
Keeper: AB de Villiers

Doesn't matter what I say. The players will decide how they want to play when they get to the ground. They never pay attention to me, so why should they start to this late in the season. They know they need to win, but whether they have the heart is another story. Jenkins, Satti & zulch have been the only players to show passion this season, hopefully they can get us over the line.

andyc

Mashonaland

V Waragoda
M Ul-Haq
G Eaton
G Burns
R Arnold
B Rogers
Q Carver
S Mushtaq
W Khan
C Ramanayake
K Sami

Keeper: Q Carver
Captain: S Mushtaq

After a lot of thought and deliberation, four bowlers have been played, with SD Malik dropped, despite hitting a fifty in each of his last three games. This is the most important match for the team as we push for fifth place. ND needs to beat Jamaica and we need a draw or a win against Guyana, or at least a whole lot of bonus points. The batting has started to show some heart of late, especially in Ul-Haq and Burns, while Mushtaq has taken 15 wickets in his last two games. It'll be a tough match but hopefully fifth place can be salvaged.
I would also like to change the pitch conditions by taking off one point of spin so they read 3-0-0

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Northern Districts
1 S Fleming
2 A Holland
3 B Perera
4 G Smith (captain)
5 G Gow
6 R Warner
7 L Reddy (Keeper)
8 H Lacey
9 A Swinburn
10 R Herath
11 Z Saeed

This game doesnt mean a lot, sure we can get promoted but asking Mashonaland to beat Guyana is a bit much, we are just hoping to end the season with a win and maybe finish 3rd

andyc

broncoman said:
This game doesnt mean a lot, sure we can get promoted but asking Mashonaland to beat Guyana is a bit much, we are just hoping to end the season with a win and maybe finish 3rd
You thrash Jamaica and I'll try and do my bit :D

Tom Halsey

International Coach
No, Simon, don't thrash Jamaica. Annoyed enough at missing out on 2nd place in OD on NRR.

D Jadhav (capt)
K Powar
Y Tennyson
H Pears
T Naidu (wk)
A Naqvi
B Dippenaar
E De Silva
J Oram
K Weekes
W Quinn

Gone in with 8 batsmen after some dubious batting collapses in the past, I think my bowling is good enough to cope.

cometer

State Regular
Leicestershire

A Brindell
C Brown
I Underwood
J Wilkes
Y Ogden
R Piggott (c)
S Manjrekar (wk)
A Adams
I Bradshaw
T Priyadarshana
I Gallage

Ogden comes in to replace the injured McKenzie. The title is strangely in our hands a win and we are certain for a top 2 spot and depending on the bonus points we pick up depends whether we take the title or not. We need 16 points to secure the title but just getting a win would be nice. Best of luck to all teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.