• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Four Day - Round 7 - Division 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Free State vs Guyana
Jamaica vs Leicestershire
Northern Districts vs Mashonaland

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mashonaland

V Waragoda
M Ul-Haq
G Eaton
G Burns
SD Malik
R Arnold
B Rogers
Q Carver
S Mushtaq
C Ramanayake
W Khan

Keeper: Q Carver
Captain: V Waragoda

Me and the boys are all really hoping, and desperate, for a win here. Our main bowler Sami is out with injury, but all that's needed is for the team to fire and we're home free. Last time we played ND we were unlucky to come away with a draw, but they've been playing quite well recently, but I know we can win this one. The order has been re-arranged a little bit, and there's a new captain appointed. Am looking forward to a very good match, Simon

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Northern Districts

1 A Holland
2 S Fleming
3 B Hussain
4 G Gow
5 G Smith (Captain)
6 R Warner
7 L Reddy (Wicketkeeper)
8 B Perera
9 A Swinburn
10 H Lacey
11 Z Saeed

This is one hell of a must win game, if we can take 45 points from the last 3 games we may get to 2nd place, this is a real chance of knocking off 18-20 of them. Out batting has been in good form and if we can bat first and post a big score we should be able to win i feel, ive gone in with 3 bowlers and 2 all rounders to ensure we post the runs. I just hope the bowlers can take the wickets...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Free State XI

T Ambrose
A Halse
Z DeBruyn
I Javed
D Hussey
F Iqbal
D Arendse
T Hussain
N Ul Hasan
D Bent
R Iftikhar

Captain: D Hussey
Keeper: T Ambrose

Kyles chance at a rematch from the slip up earlier in the season. Hoping it will be a close game, it'll be dissapointing is its severly one sided given the importance of the match on the table.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
H Francis
E Clarkson
J Lewis
M Jayawardne
J Jenkins
I Vernon
AB deVilliers
Y Satti
D Zulch
R Perrera
D London

Captain: M Jayawardne
Keeper: AB de Villiers

It is tough losing one of our bowlers for so long at the end of the season. We get Perrera in place of Engineer, not much difference in strike rate, but more expensive. Unlike Dave, I'm hoping for a landslide victory to give ourselves the best possible chance to get promoted.

cometer

State Regular
Leicestershire

A Brindell
C Brown
R Kingsley
J Wilkes
R McKenzie
I Underwood
R Piggott (c)
S Manjrekar (wk)
I Bradshaw
T Priyadarshana
I Gallage

Hopefully we can steam roll Jamaica like last time which would put us right back into the chance for top 2. Im more doubtful this time though, a win is needed to have any chance at finishing in the top 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.