• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day - Round 7 - Division 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yorkshire's One Day XI

1. W Tendulkar (Captain)
2. C Hemp (WK)
3. L De Silva
4. T Ballard
5. S Weir
6. P Boxall
7. H Simpson
8. G Hamilton
9. D Gough
10. Z Kapil Dev
11. S Nazir

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Victorian Bushrangers One Day

O Beasley
A Schiller
L Yapp
R Wilson
M Hussey
K Harvey
G Rummans
I Harvey
A Wettasinghe
J Moss
S Harwood

Captain: I Harvey
Wicketkeeper: R Wilson

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Queensland

F Yashpal
Z Keegan
D Bundela
P Marsden
S Kroll
Z Winters
H Hodgson - wk
D Fernando
F Evans
C Shreck
A Salvi

Mr Mxyzptlk

Auckland XI

Z Roberts
R Plummer
Raja Ali
J Smith
O O'Neill
D Manohar
G Burley
J Senior
A Tudor
H Tebbrugge
R Doshi

12th Man: J Kemp

Captain: J Smith
Keeper: J Senior

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Colts
J Madanagopal
S Butt
T Darden
K Andrews
S Cook
J Hamblin
L Prosser
L Cush
J Troughton
P Hitchcock
B Edwards

Wicket keeper: L Prosser

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
NZTailender said:
Yorkshire's One Day XI

1. W Tendulkar (Captain)
2. C Hemp (WK)
3. L De Silva
4. T Ballard
5. S Weir
6. P Boxall
7. H Simpson
8. G Hamilton
9. D Gough
10. Z Kapil Dev
11. S Nazir

Lineup change for Yorkshire.

1. W Tendulkar
2. C Hemp (WK)
3. A Habib
4. L De Silva
5. S Weir
6. P Boxall
7. H Simpson
8. G Hamilton
9. D Gough (Captain)
10. Z Kapil Dev
11. S Nazir

Cloete

International Captain
Tamil Nadu

1. A Clissitt
2. V Chandrasekhar
3. D Cowe
4. R Parida (WK)
5. F Hammett
6. C Martin
7. Y Porter
8. M Beasley
9. P Kumble
10. D Hettiarachchi
11. A Nawab

Well Clissitt comes in for the injured Cardew. Who's out for 6 ****ing weeks. This pretty much screws our OD chances and it's absolute ****ing ******** which I'm totally sick of. Considering we've poured money into Physio and haven't got ANY extra rookies it's a ****ing joke. When teams who have put barely anything into physio are yet to recieve injuries. Shows what a ****ing joke the finances are really, oh well... how "unlucky" for me! I'm not happy about this, that's 5 injuries already this season 4 of which have been to regualr first team players :@:@:@

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Cloete, it is completely random, and I assure you that it has been set up so the probability of injuries to those that spend so much on physio is much less than what happens if people don't invest.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Cloete said:
Well Clissitt comes in for the injured Cardew. Who's out for 6 ****ing weeks. This pretty much screws our OD chances and it's absolute ****ing ******** which I'm totally sick of. Considering we've poured money into Physio and haven't got ANY extra rookies it's a ****ing joke. When teams who have put barely anything into physio are yet to recieve injuries. Shows what a ****ing joke the finances are really, oh well... how "unlucky" for me! I'm not happy about this, that's 5 injuries already this season 4 of which have been to regualr first team players :@:@:@
Look at Major League Baseball. The Atlanta Braves is one of the better teams in the business with a useful budget at its disposal, yet half the team has been injured this season. That's sport. That's life. Deal with it. If it weren't that way, it would be like a machine and therefore there would be no excitement to the game.

Simon

Andrew as a board member we expect better of you, this isnt the first time youve had an outburst like this, also the comments you made public after the cup game are unacceptable, consider this a warning...

Status
Not open for further replies.