• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day - Round 5 - Division 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guyana vs Mashonaland
Karachi vs Northern Districts
Tasmania vs Western Province

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
H Francis
AB de Villiers
J Jenkins
W Beasley
I Vernon
Z Ardley
Z McDonald
Y Satti
Y Engineer
D Zulch
J Lawson

Captain: J Lawson
Keeper: Z McDonald

With the injury to Perrera, Lawson holds onto his spot and retains the captaincy, but will need a good performance to keep himself in the side. Looking to continue our good form over the last few weeks.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mashonaland

SD Malik
G Eaton
M Ul-Haq
Q Carver
A Petal
R Arnold
E Durrant
G Burns
S Mushtaq
K Sami
C Ramanayake

Keeper: A Petal
Captain: S Mushtaq

A new look team again, with fourth bowler Khan dropped in favour of another batsman against Guyana. We definitely go into this match as the under dogs, but I'm confident that Mashonaland can pull through, especially after our recent performances, and with one of Guyana's bowlers injured. Lots of pressure on the batsmen to perform like they did against ND last round.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Northern Districts

1 A Holland
2 L Reddy (wk)
3 S Fleming
4 G Smith (captain)
5 G Gow
6 R Warner
7 B Perera
8 R Herath
9 Z Saeed
10 G Aldridge
11 S Khan

a very tough ask to travel to Karachi and win. all i ask is a respectable performance and ill be happy. If the bowlers can perform to their potential we may be a chance to chase a moderate total, but thats about the only chance we will get a look at even being close.

Last edited:

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Tasmania

T Rowell
G Banks (wk)
M Goodwin (c)
J Rudolph
N Charlton
T Canning
A Symonds
M Pascoe
U Sammels
L Bradley
M Rice

Tough match this week, but hopefully we can carry on the good form from the last round and grab a win.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Karachi XI:
M. Manhus
F. Khan
M. Dhoni (keeper)
J. Cooke
B. Khan
P. Sardesai
O. Wessels
J. Louw
R. Silva
A. Mishra (Capt)
C. Elstub

Still only going in with 4 bowlers. But after last weeks loss to Tasmania i was very tempted to bring in Sami or Matthie. Hopefully the batting will stand up and score 270+ or the likes of Elstub, Louw and Mishra can continue their success and role ND for a chasable total.

Only change this week is F Khan in for I.G Ahmed.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
This one has been labelled a do or die affair. With the division so tight we can't afford to lose touch in the first half of the season so we need a win going into the half time break.

A few changes to the batting line up with in form J Schofield moving up the order to open and a few other minor reshuffles

J Schofield
Z Birch
W Anderson
R Llewellyn
E Drumbill
T Samaraweera
E Tate
G Shaw
D Jacobs
N Khan
N Kumble

Captain: J Schofield