• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day - Round 5 - Division 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ACT vs Hampshire
Free State vs Western Australia
Leicestershire vs Worcestershire

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Free State XI

A Halse
D Arendse
I Javed
F Iqbal
D Hussey *
Y Snow +
Z DeBruyn
T Ambrose
A Cheema
C Tremlett
C Langeveldt

Keeper: Y Snow
Captain: D Hussey

Star batsmen and captain of the F.S team D Hussey comes back from injury in place of Z Court to boost the batting lineup for the clash against W.A.. They had a tight disappointing loss against N.D in the 4day version of the match.. but are very strong in the OD version of the competition.. they demolished Worcestershire 2 weeks back after posting a formidable 253-8 and then crushing Worcs to 77 AO.. a Huge 176 run win.. the manager is hoping that confidence will be carried through to this game!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Hampshire XI

S Bin Nasir
D West
E Drake
S Pollard
S Graham *
T Thomas +
Y McDowell
P Trego
A Best
O Fernando
P Shelley

Keeper: T Thomas
Captain: S Graham

Captain I Ul Haq gets dropped due to his poor form of late.. and hopefully he uses the time he gets to find the focus he needs to get back to the force he can really be... in comes star batsmen S Graham who also has the weight of captaincy on his shoulders.. he will be looking to secure that number 5 spot in the OD lineup. Hampshire coming of a good run of wins so far in the season.. hopefully they can carry that on with another strong performance against ACT!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ACT

1 M Dawn
2 K Agnew
3 F Platt
4 A Tweedie
5 R Ponting (captain)
6 O Hutchinson
7 G Newlands
8 G Leibenberg (wicketkeeper)
9 P Laker
10 M Ramage
11 P Silva

cometer

State Regular
Leicestershire

A Brindell
I Bradshaw
I Underwood
Y Ogden
R Piggott (c)
M Chapman
R Kingsley
S Deitz (wk)
A Adams
T Priyadarshana
I Gallage

Important game against Worcestershire this week need a win to stay in touch with the top 2.

By the way I think U Lowe is injured and so should be replaced.

nibbs

International Captain
thierry henry said:
Worcestershire

U Lowe
A Louden
F Rickman
A Lovell
P Abid Ali
A Hall (c)
T Dilshan (wk)
P Sudesh
K Raza
A Ahmed
M Hoggard
Thierry txted me asking to change his side because he had selected an injured player.

A Louden
F Rickman
A Lovell
P Abid Ali
A Hall (c)
P Bowler
T Dilshan (wk)
P Sudesh
K Raza
A Ahmed
M Hoggard

cbuts