• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Four Day - Round 4 - Division 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Please check injuries before selecting your team

Northern Districts vs Free State
Leicestershire vs Guyana
Mashonaland vs Jamaica

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Free State team to play against ND this week..

Free State XI
D Arendse
A Halse
T Ambrose +
Z Court
I Javed
F Iqbal *
Z DeBruyn
T Hussain
D Bent
R Iftikhar
A Cheema

Keeper: T Ambrose
Captain: F Iqbal

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Guyana

H Francis
E Clarkson
J Lewis
M Jayawardne
J Jenkins
I Vernon
AB deVilliers
Y Satti
D London
Y Engineer
D Zulch

Captain: M Jayawardne
Keeper: AB deVilliers

We welcome back Jenkins to the four day side after his return from injury. Will need a good performance against Leciestershire if we want to keep in touch with the front runners.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Northern Districts

1 A Holland
2 G Smith (captain)
3 B Perera
4 G Gow
5 R Warner
6 S Fleming
7 B Hussain
8 L Reddy (wicketkeeper)
9 A Swinburn
10 Z Saeed
11 H Lacey

With Free State missing so many regulars this is a game we can win. we are playing pretty confidently at the moment but the results arent really coming. these guys are still playing for spots in next years squad, so theres a lot to prove.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mashonaland

R Arnold
V Waragoda
G Eaton
M Ul-Haq
G Burns
B Rogers
Q Carver
S Mushtaq
C Ramanayake
K Sami
W Khan

Keeper: Q Carver
Captain: S Mushtaq

A different team this week, as we try to find a suitable opening partner for the stunningly in-form Waragoda, with Malik dropped after some poor performances. Mashonaland playing a fourth bowler in Ramanayake, in hopes of bundling out Jamaica early. After winning our first game of the season in the one-day arena, Mashonaland are pretty confident going into this game, and it's one we should win on paper, especially with the first seven batsmen all averaging over 40.

Would also like to change the Mashonaland pitch conditions by adding one point to pace, so that the conditions read 4-1-2.

cometer

State Regular
Leicestershire

A Brindell
C Brown
R Kingsley
J Wilkes
R McKenzie
I Underwood
R Piggott (c)
S Manjrekar (wk)
I Bradshaw
T Priyadarshana
I Gallage

Sticking to the same side as last week for a critical match against Guyana. Hoping we can continue our impressive start in terms of batting whilst improving on last weeks bowling performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.