• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Four Day - Round 4 - Division 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Please check injuries before selecting your team

Warwickshire vs Hampshire
Yorkshire vs Karnataka
Western Province vs Mumbai

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Hampshire XI

J Crawley (WK)
S Bin Nasir
S Graham
I Ul Haq *
S Pollard
E Drake
Y McDowell
C Gamage
D Gamage
A Best
P Shelley

Keeper: J Crawley
Captain: I Ul Haq

Unchanged Hampshire XI after the big win against Mumbai in the 4day match last time.. This week however will be one of the toughest assignments yet , taking on Warwickshire.. easily one of the strongest teams in the division.. it will be one tough battle..Manager lord_of_darkness will be hoping for the best of his teams performances in the game against fellow English Club and good friend and manager Nibbs, who has done much for Warwickshire developing them into a class 4day Unit.

nibbs

International Captain
Warwickshire

R Sathish
S Sriram (c)
J Bradshaw
D Howarth
Z Kaye
U Wilmott
Y Hameed (wk)
M Jones
I Nelson
B Gregson
G Rigby

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yorkshire

Yorkshire XI Line Up

1. A Habib
2. W Tendulkar
3. S Weir
4. J Laney
5. L De Silva (WK)
6. P Boxall
7. D Gough (Captain)
8. H Simpson
9. G Hamilton
10. A Bhandari
11. P Wilcox

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
After losing their last 3 games the pressure is on Province to turn it around. Slats4ever has singled out this game as the one in which WP will get things back on track

Province line up.
1. Z Birch
2. G Ghambir
3. F Funston
4. R Llewellyn
5. W Anderson
6. Q Friend
7. T Samaraweera
8. D Jacobs
9. J Schofield
10. N Kumble
11. E Tate

Keeper: Jacobs
Captain: Schofield

Mumbai is a team we should beat. on paper and on form we're a better side so anything less than a win here will hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.