• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Four Day - Round 4 - Division 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Please check injuries before selecting your team

Tamil Nadu vs Kent
Lancashire vs Queensland
Surrey vs South Australia

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
team for Jason

Qld

Z Keegan
P Marsden
S Tikolo
D Bundela
F Yashpal
R Tennison
M Dighton (wk)
F Evans
D Fernando
A Salvi
G Lawson

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
South Australia - weakened by the injury to the captain *curses*

A Robben
O Snow
+R Dravid
O Foot
N Adam
B Allen
*K Rangnekar
K van Jaarseveld
M Sigera
H Axelby
J Anderson

Rangnekar takes the captaincy in the meantime.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Kent XI

R Olney
NT Khan
A Muzumbar (c)
A Christian
D Richards
M Jenkins
R Stratton
L French
J Singh (wk)
T Hawkins
L Dyer

Two changes to the side for the big game against TN, Dyer comes in for Butt and Khan comes in for injured batsmen Hemp. Butt been one of our better bowler this season but with the Chennai pitch unlikely to offer much support to spin the quick bowler Dyer is perferred. Khan will open the batting with Olney in Butt's absence. Hopefully we can aviod a innings defeat and get some points in the first innings.

Cloete

International Captain
Tamil Nadu
```````````````````

1. V Sehwag
2. O Cardew (C)
3. F Hammett
4. D Cowe
5. V Chandrasekhar
6. R Parida (WK)
7. M Beasley
8. Y Porter
9. V Harkness
10. P Kumble
11. A Nawab

Huge blow with our number 3 Clissitt out injured. But with Porter back from injury it means our number 7, Beasley, averages 42, and number 8, Porter, avergaes 35. More likely to bowl Kent out cheaply than post a big score though. Very mean looking bowling attack indeed!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Cloete said:
But with Porter back from injury it means our number 7, Beasley, averages 42, and number 8, Porter, avergaes 35. !
I guess that one area i beat you in; 7. Stratton 42, 8. French 41 and 9. Singh 37. But it unlike my players to make the most of their averages, only French has come close to his batting average this season.

Cloete

International Captain
French is a specilalist batsman though. Bit strange having him there at 8. Porter has a strike rate of 35 too :D

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Well i have my two worst batsmen opening the batting, cus when i put decent batsmen up the top of the order they didn't score many runs. So that why he bats lower then he could.

Graham

3rd Umpire
LANCASHIRE

M.Aronstam
S.Stanton (capt)
F.Yapp
V.Bharadwaj
M.Walker
S.Munir
N.Doru (wk)
R.Sarwan
H.Fernando