• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day - Round 4 - Division 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Western Province vs Guyana
Tasmania vs Karachi
Mashonaland vs Northern Districts

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mashonaland

G Eaton
E Durrant
Q Carver
M Ul-Haq
A Petal
R Arnold
G Burns
S Mushtaq
C Ramanayake
K Sami
W Khan

Keeper: A Petal
Captain: S Mushtaq

With ND weakened by injury, Mashonaland could stand a chance here if the batsmen pull through. Either way, I am looking forward to a close game

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
H Francis
AB deVilliers
J Jenkins
W Beasley
I Vernon
Z Ardley
Z McDonald
Y Satti
R Perrera
D Zulch
J Lawson

Captain: J Lawson
Keeper: Z McDonald

We welcome Jenkins back after a week off with injury. There could be late changes with the manager analysing certain players' form in the CW Bar Cup fixture.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
T Rowell
G Banks (wk)
M Goodwin (c)
J Rudolph
N Charlton
T Canning
A Symonds
M Pascoe
U Sammels
L Bradley
M Rice

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Northern Districts

1 A Holland
2 B Hussain
3 G Smith (captain)
4 R Warner
5 G Gow
6 S Fleming
7 L Reddy (wicketkeeper)
8 B Perera
9 R Herath
10 G Aldridge
11 S Khan

confidence was lifted with a tie in round 3. if we can put in a good performance theres every chance we could win. its looking likely that 5th is a realistic target and if we get away with the points we will be 3 clear from the bottom.

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Karachi XI:
M. Manhus
I. G. Ahmed
M. Dhoni
J. Cooke
B. Khan
P. Sardesai
O. Wessels
J. Louw
R. Silva
A. Mishra
C. Elstub

In the CW Cup ive gone with an extra bowler. But for this game ive stuck with the 4 bowlers because i feel in the form that they are in they can rip through tassie for hopefully a chasable target. Should be a good game either way.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Western Province

R Llewellyn
E Drumbill
Z Birch
W Anderson
J Schofield
T Samaraweera
E Tate
G Shaw
D Jacobs
N Khan
N Kumble

Captain: J Schofield
WK: D Jacobs

Looking to bounce back after a loss in both fors of the game . A win against Guyana would be the perfect place for this top happen. D Jacobs comes in for the injured Nelson to make his OD debut for the club

Status
Not open for further replies.