• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day - Round 4 - Division 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Leicestershire vs ACT
Worcestershire vs Free State
Wester Australia vs Hampshire

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Still rolling along nicely.... Hoping to keep it going against OD rivals Leicestershire...
Underwood MUST be stopped!!!

ACT

M Dawn
K Agnew
A Tweedie
F Platt
R Ponting *
O Hutchinson
L James +
H McPhee
P Laker
M Ramage
P Silva

cometer

State Regular
Leicestershire

A Brindell
I Bradshaw
I Underwood
Y Ogden
R Piggott (c)
M Chapman
R Kingsley
S Deitz (wk)
A Adams
T Priyadarshana
I Gallage

Certainly a crunch game here. Very much a rivalry game against the ACT with both of last season's one day games going right down to the wire and were shared 1 win each. This should be another close result. If Leicestershire are to reduce ACT's flow of runs much work must be done to ensure that Platt and the in form Tweedie don't get big scores, although there is still a great depth of batting despite these two. A win here will certainly keep the competition alive whilst a loss would put us 2 wins behind and would make it very difficult to win the division from there.

cbuts

International Debutant
WA
R Clarke
M Wilkins c
N Sherbourne
C Burns +
U Parker
D Evans
O Hayward
L Emerson
S Mathur
H Jenkins
J Sullivan

few changes to the barring order, hopefully we can pull out our first win

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Hampshire

S Bin Nasir
D West
E Drake
S Pollard
I ul Haq (C)
T Thomas ( WK )
Y McDowell
P Shelley
P Trego
A Best
D Gamage

Keeper: T Thomas

thierry henry

International Coach
Worcestershire

U Lowe
A Louden
F Rickman
A Lovell
P Abid Ali
A Hall (c)
T Dilshan (wk)
P Sudesh
K Raza
A Ahmed
M Hoggard

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Doing this for my bud Dave (FreeState) as his computer is broken down..

Free State is in some tight form at the moment in their One Day campaign.. they have just come off a good win against Hampshire managed by fellow mate Lord_of_darkness.. They will be hoping to continue the good form and build on the winning confidence with another strong game against a good Worcestershire unit.

Changes to Squad for this weeks game is.. Captain D Hussey is out with a Sprained Ankle for 2 weeks, so in comes in young batsmen Z Court to fill his position. F Iqbal takes up the huge weight of captaincy on his shoulders..

Free State XI

A Halse
D Arendse
I Javed
F Iqbal *
Z Court
Y Snow +
Z DeBruyn
T Ambrose
A Cheema
C Tremlett
C Langeveldt