• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Four Day - Round 3 - Division 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jamaica vs Free State
Northern Districts vs Guyana
Mashonaland vs Leicestershire

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Northern Discticts

1 A Holland
2 G Smith (captain)
3 L Reddy (wicketkeeper)
4 G Gow
5 S Fleming
6 R Warner
7 B Hussain
8 B Perera
9 A Swinburn
10 Z Saeed
11 H Lacey

New team, new manager and new hope. ND now enter the most exciting phase in the history of the club, what better way to kick off the four day campaign with a new manager than a win over the Jenkins-less Guyana.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mashonaland

SD Malik
V Waragoda
M Ul-Haq
G Eaton
G Burns
R Arnold
B Rogers
Q Carver
S Mushtaq
K Sami
W Khan

Captain: S Mushtaq
Keeper: Q Carver

I would first like to apologise for the recent one day game when I got the keeper and captain slots mixed up
I'd also like to change my pitch conditions by adding one more point to spin so that they read- 3,1,2

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Guyana

H Francis
AB deVilliers
J Lewis
M Jayawardne
I Vernon
E Clarkson
Z McDonald
Y Satti
D London
Y Engineer
D Zulch

Captain: M Jayawardne
Keeper: Z McDonald

cometer

State Regular
Leicestershire

A Brindell
C Brown
R Kingsley
J Wilkes
R McKenzie
I Underwood
R Piggott (c)
S Manjrekar (wk)
I Bradshaw
T Priyadarshana
I Gallage

Same team as last round against Jamaica just switched a few positions around in the hope that perhaps some of these batsmen find some good form and also that Wilkes keeps up his exceptional form. A win against Mashonaland this week would sum up the perfect start considering at the start of the season I had strong beliefs we'd be struggling to survive for one more season whilst the rebuilding takes place but so far the team has definately proved my thoughts wrong and may it continue to do so this week by making it 3 from 3 in FC.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Free State XI

A Halse
T Ambrose
Z DeBruyn
I Javed
D Hussey
Z Court
F Iqbal
T Hussain
N Ul Hasan
D Bent
R Iftikhar

Keeper: T Ambrose
Captain: D Hussey

Z Court returns to strengthen the batting - bowlers unchanged after gaining max bowling points in first 2 games. Looking for a strong result here against Jamaica.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Team for Halsey, as stated in last week's thread he is unable to post..

D Jadhav (c)
A Naqvi
H White
E De Silva
K Powar
H Pears
M Salman +
K Daly
W Quinn
K Weekes
S Akhtar

Status