• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division 2 - One Day - Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Colts vs Western Australia
Kent vs Tamil Nadu
Queensland vs Warwickshire

nibbs

International Captain
Warwickshire

J Senior (wk)
R Sathish
T Rowell
D Howarth (c)
R Kripal Singh
U Wilmott
D Wright
M Pascoe
W Jones
I Nelson
B Gregson

if we win, and then kent wins, we'll be four points clear at the top, which potentially could ensure we win the title. queensland have been pathetic in the one dayers this season, so we're really expecting to win this one

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
Qld

I Guneratne
I Farhat
J Bradshaw (C)
J Beasley
F Yashpal
Z Thomas
H Hodgson (WK)
J Hopes
A Salvi
F Evans
L Pettifer

Jimmy Maher has been dropped sue to bad form. The Warwickshire manager seems to be skiting too much. We hope to see him eat his words.

The injury list isn't out yet and I have to get my selections in now due to holidays.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Colts

J Troughton
V Laxman
J Madanagopal
W Anderson (c)
K Pieterson
L Ronchi (wk)
G Shaw
M Beasley
B Lee
K Raza
F Hawkins

certainly need to win this one

Cloete

International Captain
The Argonaut said:
Qld

I Guneratne
I Farhat
J Bradshaw (C)
J Beasley
F Yashpal
Z Thomas
H Hodgson (WK)
J Hopes
A Salvi
F Evans
L Pettifer

Jimmy Maher has been dropped sue to bad form. The Warwickshire manager seems to be skiting too much. We hope to see him eat his words.

The injury list isn't out yet and I have to get my selections in now due to holidays.
I wish you all the best Jase! Bloody smash Nibbs, like you did to me this season chasing down 320 :D

Rich2001

International Captain
Kent

1 M.Jenkins
2 O.Hemp
3 R.Stratton (c)
4 L.French
5 A.Muzumdar
6 A.Swann
7 D.Currie (wk)
8 R.Olney
9 Q.Aylott
10 L.Dyer
11 T.Hawkins

cbuts

International Debutant
P Marsden
C Burnsn
U Parker
M Wilkins
R Lynch
O Rai Singh
Y Tully
H Kelly
A Razzaq
C Schofield
R Munnik

Cloete

International Captain
Tamil Nadu
```````````

1. Z Birch (C)
2. G Eaton
3. V Chandrasekhar
4. K Powar
5. Y Porter
6. M Parlane (WK)
7. T Sharkey
8. K Weekes
9. B Pandit
10. N Kumble
11. J Bennett

Unchanged team, hopefully we can bounce back from our two OD losses in a row (One div 2 and one cup) and win against a strong looking Kent outift.

Hopefully nibbs gets smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.