• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Victory Parade for India

Nishant

International 12th Man
Come on I just communicated a news item, nothing more nothing less and I did it without comment. Why do you insist on reading anything more ?:)
nah....sorry...this wasnt aimed at u...the first word was the only real thing that was actually aimed at u....the rest was me using ur presence to prove a point....im not saying anything for u...if u get me!!! Sorry bro! :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
ICC Its not the World Cup...
Is the World Cup triumph a World Cup Championship? According to ICC's james Fitzgerald. there can be only one World Cup and that's the 50 overs trophy.

DNA, Mumbai
27th Sept 2007​

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
nah....sorry...this wasnt aimed at u...the first word was the only real thing that was actually aimed at u....the rest was me using ur presence to prove a point....im not saying anything for u...if u get me!!! Sorry bro! :)
Sorry I misunderstood :)

funnygirl

State Regular
Who gives a ****!!!!! FFS...its cricket and thats all that matters. People forget that we are fans and are not getting anything for winning a game. All we get is happiness...so whether it is the 2020 or a bleeding test series, who gives a crap! England celebrated so much when they won a series against the aussies...they never won a WC...but they celebrated cos they were happy! I take all cricket seriously cos for me, i want my team to win so i can be pleased..an if my team loses, i WILL be sad...dont give a toss whether its a 2020 or a test match!!!
Cool down .I am an Indian and i am very happy over this victory .

Still the celebrations are ''over the top'' IMO.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Cool down .I am an Indian and i am very happy over this victory .

Still the celebrations are ''over the top'' IMO.
You're a girl, you're Indian, and you're in the same continent as me...

Interesting... :ph34r:.

JUST JOKING, I REPEAT, JUST JOKING...

funnygirl

State Regular
[
QUOTE=Turbinator;1334719]You're a girl, you're Indian, and you're in the same continent as me...

Interesting... :ph34r:.

JUST JOKING, I REPEAT, JUST JOKING...
[/QUOTE]

:laugh: .But u must know that .......a 30+ girl.

R_D

International Debutant
anyone seen the article about Symonds getting riled by Indian celebrations.
I mean come on FFS... who is he to say how should Indian support their win. It is bit over the top but FFS stay out of it you ****.

funnygirl

State Regular
There were a lot of exchanges happened between the Indians and the Aussies during that semifinal match .Especially between Symonds and the fielders . So the coming series will be interesting.8-)