• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will you be supporting for the Final?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
It doesn't matter who people support, the eventual winner is going to be Pakistan.
i see it this way...which team has done well through out the tournment ... pakistan hasn't lost any matche.. defeated scotland, Sri Lanka, Aus, new zealand and tied thier match with india... considering this amazing performance they totally deserve to win he cup...

india has been lucky all along.... their win against pak was a fluke... and have lost a couple matches also.. they dont even deserve to be in the final.. SA should have been in for India ...

considering all that i support pakistan
I feel Pakistan will beat India this time.. They will win the tournament
Yes. two things to sort out for Pak here...

They need to beat Ind... tit for tat

They need to win the tourney...

They will do it for sure
:)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Congrats Turb. I was actually supporting India in the match purely because I knew how much you'd love them to win. :p

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Congrats Turb. I was actually supporting India in the match purely because I knew how much you'd love them to win. :p
Hehe thanks, I am loving it tbh, every single moment. Just finished watching the recorded game. Sehwag getting raped, Dhoni stripping, SRK's kid being pushed to the side, the whole team doing bhangra and the lap of honour... loved it all. :)

Now time to destroy the Aussies 7-0 at home :ph34r: :p.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hehe thanks, I am loving it tbh, every single moment. Just finished watching the recorded game. Sehwag getting raped, Dhoni stripping, SRK's kid being pushed to the side, the whole team doing bhangra and the lap of honour... loved it all. :)

Not getting my support there. :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I can understand the head being in cloud nine, as all of us have right now, but if simultaneously the feet are firmly on the ground, thats what makes you really really tall otherwise you are just a pigmy with imaginary wings likely to crash to earth with a mighty thud.

PakPowered

School Boy/Girl Captain

A 5-2 result is very difficult. A 7-0 resul can only be achieved if India plays against Aus U-19 (and i would say the same stuff if Pak were playing Aus, would probably had been more harsh on them).

Last edited: