• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poll

Who will win on Monday?

• Pakistan

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • India

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

Fusion

Global Moderator
Went with Pakistan (could I possibly vote any other way without bein banned from my community?). They have the better bowling attack and are on par with India on the batting department. Fielding has been mostly good for both sides.

Flem274*

123/5
Seriously, why do you come up with silly stuff like that if you don't have anything good to contribute to my threads? Like here and how you voted for all the teams as having the best bowling attack.
Because we see threads like this and the other soooo so often that Richard just purposely tries to kill them off. This thread didn't really need making.

I vote poll as well.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Because we see threads like this and the other soooo so often that Richard just purposely tries to kill them off. This thread didn't really need making.

I vote poll as well.
I vote for the straight line between them

haroon510

International 12th Man
wow pakistan and india up again... pakistan would show why india's last win over pakistan was a fluke.. lol

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
wow pakistan and india up again... pakistan would show why india's last win over pakistan was a fluke.. lol
I don't know if it was a fluke but India did get out of the jail and Paksitan made for bad jailors.:)

I honestly hope both teams play their best because that will provide a great final. It will be even more fun for the fans whose team wins buta great contest is stilll a great contest and fans of the losing side should also be happy to have witnessed one.

India's 1983 world cup was fantastic for Indians because India were such overwhelming underdogs but as a cricketing contest it wasn't one of great standards. If India are to win this time, I hope it is against a Pakistani team that plays out of their skin. And if India lose I hope it is after they have done the same.