• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
YES!!!!! You ****ed that right up Misbah!!!! Chak da India or whatever the hell it is!

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
It's over. Good win by Pakistan. It was a great final though, and I have a feeling Sharma will be made a scapegoat, but it was bad bowling by three people, combined with the fact that we didn't put enough on the board.
Someone had better tell crickbuzz - they seem to think Misbah's just been caught with pak 5 runs short of victory :laugh:

Perm

Well played Pakistan, some superb individual performances. Gul, Misbah were both superb, as was Nazir at the top of the order. Unfortuantely it wasn't enough, I've got no idea how India pulled that off but the whole country owes Gambhir, Pathan and RP Singh. I can't beleive they won.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
It's over. Good win by Pakistan. It was a great final though, and I have a feeling Sharma will be made a scapegoat, but it was bad bowling by three people, combined with the fact that we didn't put enough on the board.
Dhoom Dhoom Dhoni. :) I am happy happy happy..Dhoom Dhoom Dhoni !!

sideshowtim

Banned
Well played Pakistan, some superb individual performances. Gul, Misbah were both superb, as was Nazir at the top of the order. Unfortuantely it wasn't enough, I've got no idea how India pulled that off but the whole country owes Gambhir, Pathan and RP Singh. I can't beleive they won.
They owe Gambhir and some terrible, terrible shots by Pakistani batsmen.

Perm

Should have just smashed it, none of that finesse crap. Stick to what you're good at.
AWTA, wrong option really. Sad way to see it end I suppose, Misbah had done all the hard work with his clean hitting and obviously didn't back himself to do it again. Cracked under the pressure.

adharcric

International Coach
Seriously, you're such a ****. Playing with you on a sports team would be the worst experience ever. :dry:

haroon510

International 12th Man
oh man i can't belive this
at moment like this i hate cricket game...
india came from a fluke win when they could have gone out of tournment in to wining this thing... my hat of for them..