• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Asif can't bat, he'll be on strike for one ball. Either get him out, or let him have a single. Don't let Misbah on strike.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Just when I had resigned myself to defeat, Pakistan made a match off it…only to give it away again. Screw Turb, this is bad for MY heart.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just when I had resigned myself to defeat, Pakistan made a match off it…only to give it away again. Screw Turb, this is bad for MY heart.
13 needed from the last over, Misbah on strike. Pakistan are favourites.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
It's over. Good win by Pakistan. It was a great final though, and I have a feeling Sharma will be made a scapegoat, but it was bad bowling by three people, combined with the fact that we didn't put enough on the board.