• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

haroon510

International 12th Man
ohhhhhh malik gone lol

just coment of perm on shah rukh khan lol it is funny...

damn pakistan is losing for sure now

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:laugh:

Sharukh Khan, bollywood actor ... and no, he doesn't normally look that ********.
Haha, cheers. Thought he must've been an actor or singer etc, seemed pretty popular.

Now, lets not forget that Misbah is in very good form. Tanvir and Arafat can both hold a bat, India just have to bowl smart, keep it tight and don't let the pressure get to them.

Perm

Pathan making a big case for himself for a place back into the ODI/Test side.
Indeed, definitely staking a claim for #7 in the ODI team, given how little Powar and Chawla have contributed with the bat. Will reserve judgement about Test cricket just yet, until we see him bowl more extensively.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I must say [reluctantly] that Dhoni has done well as captain. I hope he continues it in the ODI series. Still don't like him in the Test team, let alone captaining it, but at least his idiotness with the bat doesn't seem to extend into his captaincy.

Perm

I must say [reluctantly] that Dhoni has done well as captain. I hope he continues it in the ODI series. Still don't like him in the Test team, let alone captaining it, but at least his idiotness with the bat doesn't seem to extend into his captaincy.
:)

Uthappa drops a tough catch, hope it doesn't cost India too much. Looks to have hurt his hand in the process.