• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
What a ridiculous over. Completely negated all the good work by RP Singh. This guy is an embarrassment in more ways than one. Bowls excellent one day and then completely loses the game the next. Get him out until he learns to be consistent.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
RP Singh has been bowling a bit faster than I thought he was capable of, getting over 140kph at times. I think Irfan hit 140 in the semi-final aswell, anybody care to confirm?

Akmal gone, RP Singh on fire.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Great stuff by Nazir. Could've handed the momentum to India with that first over wicket, but he keeps the pressure on them instead.

Edit: And then Akmal hands the momentum right back.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
RP Singh is so much more even keeled and though not as talented as Sreesanth, he will rarely go into 'super-idiot' mode. Jesus, I don't think it's possible for me to dislike an Indian player more. He'd have to fix a match or something.

And as I speak, he takes another wicket.

pup11

International Coach
Sreesanth is probably not happy that he only have away 12 runs against the Australians so he is probably making up for that in today's game.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm confident Sreesanth can pull it back, but is that first over too far to come back from?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Dhoni is a more patient man than I, giving him another over. Love how he is bowling back of length when not half an hour ago, Pakistan showed him how to bowl.