• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
SREE THAT WAS WONDERFUL!

He's bowled well. Only his first ball was a gimme, and that was clearly a loosener. Wish Indian fans would give him some slack, he gives his all for his country.
Sree gets my support.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
SREE THAT WAS WONDERFUL!

He's bowled well. Only his first ball was a gimme, and that was clearly a loosener. Wish Indian fans would give him some slack, he gives his all for his country.
I agree that he has bowled well except the first ball. But I would say most people give their all for their country, but most are usually no where near as stupid as Sreesanth when doing so.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dhoni trying to outstare Australia? Good luck with that.....
And this is the mentality that results in Australia dominating (along with their mental strength and obvious superior skill obviously).

Why not actually give back? Actually be aggressive? Whenever Australia have lost or struggled (Ashes, Indian tours, India in Aus 2004) its occurred with aggressive cricket, and not just sitting there and copping **** from the likes of Lee and Symonds (who talk so much **** its amazing).

adharcric

International Coach
And this is the mentality that results in Australia dominating (along with their mental strength and obvious superior skill).

Why not actually give back? Actually be aggressive? Whenever Australia have lost or struggled (Ashes, Indian tours, India in Aus 2004) its occurred with aggressive cricket, and not just sitting there and copping **** from the likes of Lee and Symonds (who talk so much **** its amazing).
Spot on. That's why, apart from his talent, Sreesanth is so valuable for India. You can't help but love his passion.

pup11

International Coach
Its not going right for Australia, i felt Gilly might be the man for the Aussies in this game but he is gone now, too many dot deliveries in this Australian innings which is not good.
Why the hell are they leaving all these balls atleast they can rotate the strike.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Its not going right for Australia, i felt Gilly might be the man for the Aussies in this game but he is gone now, too many dot deliveries in this Australian innings which is not good.
Why the hell are they leaving all these balls atleast they can rotate the strike.

Well India started off a fair bit slower than this.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Um, if you want to pick on someone for doing that, Gilchris is NOT the person. He walks often and in the WC game, he was given not out but decided to go anyway.
Maybe you're right, but in SF or final, if you still wanted to walk, it would be really difficult to do it considering you would have to cope with a lot of stuff that the captain or other team members might have to say.

pup11

International Coach
Big over required for Australia now, otherwise they might put a bit to much pressure on the middle order.

Dissector

International Debutant
*Sigh* whose bright idea was it to pick Joginder ? He is pure fodder for the Aussies as was completely predictable. Big problems for India. Harbhajan will have to bowl well now.

pup11

International Coach
I can't believe that 6 from Haydos wasn't more than 119 meters, the ball was out of the park there.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha Yuvi proving just how randomly cool he is!

No reason to make it look like Hodge actually wasn't out, just gave him false hope :D

EDIT: Actually that was Joginder Sharma. He's not cool at all. :ph34r:

Last edited: