• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TV Coverage

no1_gangsta_786

U19 Cricketer
I know that it will be shown on Geo Tv (in the UK) which is a free to air channel on Sky Digital. Commentary will be in Hindi/Urdu.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Being shown on Sky TV here in New Zealand, some rather inconvenient times though. 3:45am is the first game, 5 hours from now.

GGG

State Captain
Anyone know if any europe satellite (Hot Bird 13.0°E or ASTRA 19E) are carrying it? I would of thought Ary Digital would of been carrying it but seems not. Can't find anything on the ICC site about how holds the rights.

stumpski

International Captain
Not a problem for me as I have Sky, but I'm still appalled that no UK radio station is supplying commentary. I'd have thought Five Live could have spared a couple of hours today - even if it was only someone watching the TV.

stumpski

International Captain
I've got 5LSE, and they've got motor racing on.

It is on regular Radio 5, but will presumably have to share airtime with other sports. At least there's no football on today.

Dubilog

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Here in Germany I'm watching it on livesporton.tv via the internet! You get the sky broadcast.

It's great to just have it at all!!!

GGG

State Captain
Yeah there are plenty of illegal streams around, but I would rather watch it on TV + only have 12 gigs a month bandwidth.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Pakistan Geo Super
India ESPN/Star Cricket
I love the name you use. Run like Inzy indeed. I have a theory on why he retired. He wanted Atapattu to retain his record of 41 odi run outs. Inzy was within one dismissal of equaling that loke this maybe

Although I doubt if Atapattu has done as much to send partners back as our Inzy. Here the victim is poor old Sami. :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
While on run outs, its amazing how many Indians pakistanis and Sri Lankans get run out. 20 of the top 30 (by percentage of run outs in their total dismissals) are from the subcontinent.

Tellingly only one each from NewZealand and South Africa.

Figures arent available but I am sure the percentage of opponents they (the sub continental teams) run outs must be amongst the lowest.