• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second Round Group F - Australia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh

pasag

RTDAS
165 runs to win for Pakistan and i don't think that is a good total on this pitch, Australia would have to bowl really well here.
Will be interesting. Pakistan's batting certainly isn't their strong point, but if Afridi and Younis get going you never know.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Awesome stuff by Pakistan. Hussey was tops for Australia. Will need regular wickets.

The_Bunny

State Regular
Would have liked a better total but we can defend this...
But soo glad to see Huss looking back in form, Had me worried there for a while but Class is permanent:)

pup11

International Coach
Now even the Pakistani openers are finding form, that is the last thing Australia wanted.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Crap me. Freaking plumb LBW turned down off Bracken.

Seen a replay of it, did not see an inside-edge. Gah.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Stuey. :thumbsup: Crappy shots by Pakistan, but fairplay to Clark after I bagged him out.

Hilfy for Johnson then. :p

pasag

RTDAS
Hmm, Foxtel deem it necessary to show an ad for the Paris Hilton tape, meanwhile Australia take a wicket. Dire.

pup11

International Coach
Stu is really having a ball in this world Twenty20, he takes his 3rd wicket, Younis gone.
Where the hell is Afridi... ??

Days of Grace

International Captain
Younis Khan dismissed by Salman Butt expertly. Butt blocks out nearly one over, Younis feels the pressure, first ball next over up in the air, out. Well done Butt, you dire excuse for a batsman.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Younis Khan dismissed by Salman Butt expertly. Butt blocks out nearly one over, Younis feels the pressure, first ball next over up in the air, out. Well done Butt, you dire excuse for a batsman.
Completely agreed, Get rid of this guy. He's not made for this format at all.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pakistan really should try opening with Afridi as Chapelli suggested, he couldn't really go any worse than their current openers have been.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Don't know if opening with Afridi is the way to go, but somewhere more up the order, yeah.