• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second Round Group F - Australia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Wickets! Get in!

Are any of you watching the match? I'm stuck with Cricinfo for this one, and even then only for the next hour or so.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Am watching it. Awesome over, the two slower balls were gun. Hafeez was looking alright aswell.

pup11

International Coach
I think its really dire to see that Afridi is still sitting in the dug-out waiting for his chance to bat!

Bouncer

State Regular
Malik, Down on one knee to medium fast new bowler and sweeps for 6.........

That fernando over to hafeez was awesome, best over of T20 i have seen so far.....great comeback by Malik and YK.........it was Malik who started the momentum and Younis with one good over was right on the job.

Days of Grace

International Captain
A dire decision by Jayawardene to leave the last over to Jayasuriya. Just think, at the rate of Jayasuriya's bowling, Pakistan would have scored 440!!

pasag

RTDAS
Haha, mad delivery by Tanvir, gets Jayasuriya out with his first ball after dropping him only minutes ago.