• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second Round Group F - Australia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh

Laurrz

International Debutant
Gilchrist is the best player of SLA i have seen

i love it when he does that ..what do u call it? dance to the pitch of the ball and wack it to that spot again and again

ala. Monty/Vettori :D

steplo

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
he should play every game

screw Watto... Roy/Pup are good enough as 5th bowler... and Hodge arguably the best 2020 batsman in the world is batting at 7
He should be up the order, move Hussey down to 7!

steplo

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
screw this, why didn't Australia lose some wickets, it's not good for my fantasy team...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
In other news, enjoying the constant Symonds 150 replayings on fox :p
It's the new Gillespie double ton. They play it whenever possible. Added in with the fact that they regularly didn't show the English summer of cricket in favour of the most ridiculous sporting events, often not live - and it almost makes me want cut the cable.

I sent them a few angry emails about their reluctance to show the English summer... but I thought I'd look like a bit a whinger if I sent them an email outlining my dislike of Symonds's batting and my need for highlights of someone batting out a draw. :p

Days of Grace

International Captain
Bangladesh's biggest problem is how to plan an innings, batting wise. They did it against South Africa at the World Cup and looked what happened.

If they sort that out they will be a force, but at the moment they seem to be one extreme or the other.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Lee back to his Ashes "chucking" action. Anyone else remember it? Certainly more effective than his normal one anyhow.
Anyone know what I'm on about?

The whole bent-elbow action came in today, as opposed to his traditional very straight and round rotation of the arm. Not saying he's throwing it, just wondering if anyone remembers it from the Ashes?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Cricinfo is so dire sometimes, Lee is the only bowler to have a hat trick in both formats, considering he's the first to have one in a T20 international its not surprising, and even if they are including domestic T20 it in its infancy, hattricks don't happen often. They always bring up the most pointless things.
Thanks for bringing that up :laugh:

dinu23

International Debutant
Anyone know what I'm on about?

The whole bent-elbow action came in today, as opposed to his traditional very straight and round rotation of the arm. Not saying he's throwing it, just wondering if anyone remembers it from the Ashes?
yep, there was definitely some elbow bending.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wonder if Salman Butt will do his stodge job again today, after doing more harm than good in both of the earlier games.

pasag

RTDAS
Pakistan would need Asif to fire again if they are to have a chance, although he had a blinder against India and they still managed to lose that. Can't see them winning here, but I'll be rooting for them as the underdog though.