• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second Round Group F - Australia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Australia doing well, but the extras count is disgusting.

Aftab and Ashraful in then. Should be good.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why is Clarke bowling again? He and Symonds have already completed their four overs.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Geez the Bangladeshi running has been poor today. Reckon they've missed out on 15-20 runs today.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Lee back to his Ashes "chucking" action. Anyone else remember it? Certainly more effective than his normal one anyhow.

Athlai

Not Terrible
with no runs scored off them by batsmen ??

So much for free hits to the most aggressive batsmen in the world :happy:
SL would slaughter them given any chance, they get away with it here but its just sloppy really.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I doubt it.

There is a saying in India "Ab ayaa hai oonth pahaar ke neeche" meaning Now the camel has come to stand in the mountain's shadow.

Australia will thoroughly expose the limitations of Bangladesh batting. I expect them to keep bowling shortand just watch the fun.:)
As I said now the camel knows he is not the tallest

The_Bunny

State Regular
Awesome bowling from Aus.. whenever Bangladesh tried to take off they lost wickets :)
123-8 shouldnt be to many problems chasing it :)

Athlai

Not Terrible
As I said now the camel knows he is not the tallest
20TiBS can't watch T20, it's having your cake and eating it too, one or the other.

Choose.

....Now.
:laugh:

But on a more relevant/serious note, why isn't Rahim batting lower?