• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second Round Group F - Australia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh

Laurrz

International Debutant
the Bangers dont know how to hold back do they? it's either all out attack or they go out ..

geez i would like to see the team batting last lose for a change.....

The_Bunny

State Regular
the Bangers dont know how to hold back do they? it's either all out attack or they go out ..

geez i would like to see the team batting last lose for a change.....
Alot of the matches have been overcast and slow wickets.. combined with all the rain thats been around and every team seeming to go for 200 plus from the start... its not surprising.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Australia and Sri Lanka should really qualify from this group. All the matches should be reasonably interesting though.

Athlai

Not Terrible
They have that giant killing ability. Pakistan has every chance too though, just takes a few good overs and any team can win a match in this game.

Laurrz

International Debutant
Pitching it right: With rain in the air, the pitch at Newlands should give the bowlers the kind of purchase they're looking for. The South Africa- Bangladesh was played on a dry surface with plenty of cracks, assisting both the seamers and spinners so one can expect similar conditions.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reckon the Bangles could give us a good run tonight. In other news, Channel Nine= scum of the earth. The match starts in 3 minutes but coverage begins at 10:45. It had better not be a delayed telecast as well.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Reckon the Bangles could give us a good run tonight.
I doubt it.

There is a saying in India "Ab ayaa hai oonth pahaar ke neeche" meaning Now the camel has come to stand in the mountain's shadow.

Australia will thoroughly expose the limitations of Bangladesh batting. I expect them to keep bowling shortand just watch the fun.:)

Laurrz

International Debutant
Reckon the Bangles could give us a good run tonight. In other news, Channel Nine= scum of the earth. The match starts in 3 minutes but coverage begins at 10:45. It had better not be a delayed telecast as well.
when it starts half of the Bangers innings will already have finished ......:dry: :@

pasag

RTDAS
Haha Ponting, what a champ. Johnson needs to watch those no balls, two in a row. Very lucky Bangladesh couldn't score off the free hits, could have been ugly.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Yeah, apart from the no-balls, Jonners is bowling very well. Interesting to see Bracks being saved for the end. Hope he goes alright.

Laurrz

International Debutant
i think its good Bracks is saved for the end.. he's very tricky... touchwood

damn Clarke 5 wides..proving to be expensive
good time to get rid of the 5th bowler i suppose

Athlai

Not Terrible
Bangladesh to do a repeat for me, just timed it so it would happen with wickets in hand and runs on the board.