• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second Round Group F - Australia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh

pup11

International Coach
Stu has really bowled superbly well through this series and i have really impressed with the way he has bowled in this format of the game, anyways give an over to Watto it has been a long time since we have seen him bowl!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why wouldn't Gilchrist have brought Watson on to bowl by now? You don't want Watson+Symonds/Clarke to be bowling out the last two or three overs, even if SL are 8 or 9 down by that stage.

Never mind

PakPowered

School Boy/Girl Captain
I had high hopes from lanka in this match but they were a total let-down (infact disgrace) in this match.
We can now expect Aus to crush their opponents in semis, and to go on and win the final of this tour as well.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I had high hopes from lanka in this match but they were a total let-down (infact disgrace) in this match.
We can now expect Aus to crush their opponents in semis, and to go on and win the final of this tour as well.
Relax. It may not be that bad :)

Indians and Pakistani's need to shed their fear of the Aussies I think.

pup11

International Coach
Why is Watto bowling all these full-deliveries,he should try his back of the slower ball.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Haha, classic choke this. Love the way Australia step up as well.

Great toss to win though as I said it would be earlier.

pup11

International Coach
Has Ponting been sent home, if yes who has replaced him.
EDIT: What a catch from Roy, no it was not a catch afterall!