• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second Round Group F - Australia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh

Chubb

International Regular
Great knock from Misbah-ul-Haq- I thought he was a young batsman but now i find out he's 33- where have Pakistan been keeping him?

pasag

RTDAS
Fair play from Pakistan, outplayed Australia with both the bat and the ball. Thoroughly deserved the win and if they play like this and sort out their opening issues, they may well have a big chance to take the whole thing.

Huge match between Australia and Sri Lanka on Thursday.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Fair play from Pakistan, outplayed Australia with both the bat and the ball. Thoroughly deserved the win and if they play like this and sort out their opening issues, they may well have a big chance to take the whole thing.

Huge match between Australia and Sri Lanka on Thursday.
Echoed. :thumbsup:

Fusion

Global Moderator
Great win by Pak. I really didn't think they had a chance today. Excellent innings by Haq, well played!

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cricinfo said:
18.3 Bracken to Misbah-ul-Haq, SIX, Bracken bowls a slower ball on off stump, Misbah gets under it and smashes it high over the long-on boundary, that's a massive hit, it's measured at 111 meters, the biggest of the tournament

Heh 111 metres, that's insane.

You have to wonder why this guy was as Chubb says.

pup11

International Coach
I think Australia has got some serious problems batting first in this format of the game, they just don't seem to able to set up target.

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Assuming SL beat Bangladesh tonight (dangerous!), does this mean that SL vs. Aus will be a straight fight for a quarter final place?

I'd love it if we knocked the Aussies out!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Fabulous batting by Misbah and malik.

Fantastic win !!

Congratulations Pakistan
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

pup11

International Coach
Australia vs Sri Lanka is going to be a virtual quarter-final now, i just hope Ponting is fit for that game.
Without him this Australian team just doesn't look the same.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
It was fantastic to see a couple of Indian tri colours goingaround alongwith half a dozen Pakistan flags as Misbah was hitting his boundaries.

Something for some of the hot-heads here to learn from ?