• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second Round Group E - South Africa, India, New Zealand, England

chalky

International Debutant
Why the **** has Snape come in?

Are we leavinhg Dimi in the sheds until the runrate becomes unmanageable.

chalky

International Debutant
After watching the likes of Prior, Wright, Maddy, Snape trying to impersonate international cricketers I will never criticise Ian Bell ever again.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Another expert botch job from England, too many players being carried. Sick to death of seeing England throw games like this away.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Snapey to win this with an impro 30-odd not out, you heard it here first..........
Think if we were still running the awards that'd be nailed on for a Greigy. :p

Shocking effort from England, really. Credit to the saffies, have bowled well.

chalky

International Debutant
Another expert botch job from England, too many players being carried. Sick to death of seeing England throw games like this away.
New coach new captain same old ****.

Well done South Africa didn't panick when under pressure & took the chances England give them.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think if we were still running the awards that'd be nailed on for a Greigy. :p

Shocking effort from England, really. Credit to the saffies, have bowled well.
Yep, ahh well another humiliating defeat. I would like to say I get used to them, yet oddly enough no matter how many we've suffered, I still despair.

Ho-hum.

Well played SAfricans, no complaint from this bitter pom:)

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah insane Snape came in ahead of Mascarenhas.
Only one of several crass stupidities, like..
- keep having a kid opening when he's clearly miles out of his depth
- leave us a batsman short by playing an unnecessary 6th bowler
- plus the above

Dunno whether they're down to Moores or Collingwood, but someone needs his head banging very hard indeed.

And that's before you come to the sheer amatuerism of the dropped catches & wides. Sometimes following cricket in England just seems like the saddest choice ever. Still, nice for the saffers not to choke in front of their own fans just yet. Shame about the morons still booing Pietersen though.