• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Warm Ups

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Symonds has been one of Australia's best 20/20 bowlers IMO. He's the only one whose experience in the format really seemed to help his bowling, and he uses changes of pace and so on quite well. I can think of two seperate 20/20 internationals in which he was clearly our best bowler.

I think his stats back that up too. I remember that Symonds and Collingwood used to be the joint leading wicket takers in 20/20 internationals, and might still be.

Watson will be a problem though.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Two of Symonds games were against England, who would make any spinner look good (the later game he came on against England's lower order and the earlier one he eventually got smacked a bit by Collingwood). I think these days players are much better at attacking bowlers like Symonds.

And another haha @ Hogg