• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Warm Ups

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
SL lost to Pakistan, who played some brilliant Cricket all round...I think this 20/20 will see Pakistan rise again under Geoff Lawson.

pup11

International Coach
South Africa played some superb cricket to beat Australia the in the way they did, anyways i am really curious to know that why didn't the Aussies pick Michael clarke in the playing XI in both the warm-up games, is he injured?
Amazing spell from Powell, he proved T20 is not totally a batsman's game if as a bowler you bowl well then you would still be successfull.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Good for Kenya to finallly chalk up that first T20 :) win although it seems thy are still sweating on the fitness of regular WK and opener Morris Ouma, He's only batted one innings and hasn't kept wicket since the India/Sri Lanka:huh: 'A' team tour back in August.

no1_gangsta_786

U19 Cricketer
TT Boy...im sure that in the Nets before these games whilst batting Gayle was hit on the knee. The ball missed the pad and hit him and he was a doubt for the start so maybe that injury started hurting again.

pup11

International Coach
I think T20 seriously closes the gap between a stronger and weaker team because the shorter the game gets the better are the chances of a weaker team upsetting a stronger side, so i guess we are in for an exciting tournament.

pup11

International Coach
Are India and England not gonna play any warm-up games?
As far India is concerned i think its really stupid on their part to have only played 1 international T20 game before coming into a T20 World championship, i think they could have squeezed a few T20 games into their tour schedules.