• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

20/20 Cricket Trivia (to mark 20/20 World Cup)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Which player in the Sri Lankan Twenty20 Squad captained their side to win Sri Lanka's first domestic Twenty20 Cup?

Sorry for lateness....

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Nah didn't make the squad in the end, unless he been called up for Murali. Regardless he was the captain for champions of Season 2.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I dare say only the guys that played in the England, as Stanford is the only Twenty20 Cup in the West Indies. So well random guess and i'll say Chris Gayle and Darren Powell. Not sure if Gayle played County Cricket but i think might have. I know Powell played for Hampshire. Not sure if Sarwan or other have played either.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I dare say only the guys that played in the England, as Stanford is the only Twenty20 Cup in the West Indies. So well random guess and i'll say Chris Gayle and Darren Powell. Not sure if Gayle played County Cricket but i think might have. I know Powell played for Hampshire. Not sure if Sarwan or other have played either.
I'm counting Stanford as official. :ph34r: