• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GROUP D - India, Pakistan, Scotland

pup11

International Coach
Akmal is gone, and West Indies would do well to watch Scotland and learn how to hold on to their catches.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Haha. They played Sing It by Mozaic. Gets some good playing at Saints.

Sing hallelujaaaaaaaaaaaah

The_Bunny

State Regular
Trying to figure out that accent. Is she a West Indian?
Not sure, its not that heavy so it could be almost anything...

As for the game I think the target may be a little to big.. but it was an excellent effort by Scotland.
Will be cheering for them, anything can happen:)

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
:laugh: She never stops talking :laugh:
Cricket's anwser to Mrs Honeyman from Camberwick Green?:laugh: I thought it was Donna Symonds. Anyone know if I'm right? As for this game - it's like the 1999 WC game between these countries. Scotland's bowlwers have done well after putting Pakistan in but unless Ryan Watson gets off to a flier Pakistan should have enough. Just hope they do better with the bat than Kenya....

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Cricket's anwser to Mrs Honeyman from Camberwick Green?:laugh: I thought it was Donna Symonds. Anyone know if I'm right? As for this game - it's like the 1999 WC game between these countries. Scotland's bowlwers have done well after putting Pakistan in but unless Ryan Watson gets off to a flier Pakistan should have enough. Just hope they do better with the bat than Kenya....
You don't say...