• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GROUP D - India, Pakistan, Scotland

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL! When Afridi came in I was like "okay, let's see what he does", then I turned to the side to pick up my drink. In that time he hit the six off the first ball. LOL.

Scotland have done well. Pakistan have been irritatingly ugly.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is why I don't think Pakistan won't do well in this tournament. :laugh:
TBH I rated Pakistan very highly coming into this tournament, I still do. I think it will be their bowling that lets them down, besides Asif I can't really see anybody performing well enough. The batting on the other hand contains a number of players who could win a game for Pakistan, yet they will have days like these.

Athlai

Not Terrible
TBH I rated Pakistan very highly coming into this tournament, I still do. I think it will be their bowling that lets them down, besides Asif I can't really see anybody performing well enough. The batting on the other hand contains a number of players who could win a game for Pakistan, yet they will have days like these.
For a batting heavy team even a bad day should see you hit hard against Scotlands medium pacers.

pup11

International Coach
The target is getting beyond Scotland's reach now, they have got to bowl Pakistan out quickly now.

Perm

Don't rate Gul?
He's decent but I don't think he'll have that x-factor required to be a good bowler at Twenty20 cricket, but it wouldn't surprise me if he turns out to be more of a success than Asif, given how he possesses a fairly good yorker while Asif does not.

Perm

Misbah gone, trying to play a cheeky shot. Hate seeing it TBH, there are runs to be scored by hitting straight and down the ground.