• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GROUP D - India, Pakistan, Scotland

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Mohammad Asif wasn't playing then I'd be backing Scotland to take this game off Pakistan. Mind you, if Afridi gets on soon he could make up for the slow batting, or further add to Pakistani woes.

Scaly piscine

Anybody else think this female commentator on Sky is dire? I don't think it's Cass Naido, but it could be. She's the only female commentator I know.
The radio commentator on the BBC (Alison Mitchell) is bad enough. Having someone female on regardless of how bad they are is just pathetic.

Athlai

Not Terrible
This lady is very impressive, she knows all the terms, just no idea who the players are, you must admire her researching skills.

grecian

Afridi-time. One man who doesn't have to adjust his (lack of) mind-set for this game.

Six, first ball.:laugh:

The_Bunny

State Regular
If Afridi goes off here then Scotland have no hope, if he gets out then they have some hope:)

Edit: that took a while to post, and in that time my question was all but answered O_o