• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GROUP D - India, Pakistan, Scotland

viktor

State Vice-Captain
Haha true.

But really, obviously they won't full speed right? But will bowlers even run in or just stand there and deliver slowly? And obviously they'll try going for full tosses.
I'd guess so. Someone who has watched these things in England might be able to help.
btw, lol at AA and RP not being nominated for the bowl-outs..

Sudeep

International Captain
Me = First CW reporter to write a match report with a bowl-out? I don't know how to write it. :D

James

Cricket Web Owner
Me = First CW reporter to write a match report with a bowl-out? I don't know how to write it. :D
That's incorrect mate :p

New Zealand and the West Indies played out the first international bowl-out which the Black Caps won.

Mermaidman

Cricket Spectator
One question why the heck was Harbhajan not selected for the tour of England?, I understand Irfan Pathan getting the yips with his action but he is quality.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
My gosh what a game, what a thriller!!!

I am so happy I was able to come early from school today and watch the whole thing. But boy oh boy, you people should've seen the atmosphere in my house. Every wicket, every dot ball I'd jump up and scream at the top of my lungs, I went all out today. And tbh, I have never before ever been so happy as I was today, eventhough it was only a 20/20.

But you should've seen me I was going absolutely crazy when they got the run out on the last ball and when Afridi missed the stumps.

What a game.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
In your face, in your face every single Pakistani supporter who was ****y about Pak's chances, including Raghav, in your face!!! And in your face everyone who thought we couldn't win this. You guys can't win a WC game against us if your life depended on it :p.

I am sorry but I am just pumped up atm.