• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GROUP C - New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Kenya

Athlai

Not Terrible
McCullum put down again.

Fernando getting a pat on the bum everytime he bowls a dot ball here.

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
This is so frustrating, good bowling by Sri Lanka, but Vincent and McCullum need to start having a go. It takes more than singles.....

pasag

RTDAS
Another wicket, NZ need to bat alot better than this to have a chance in this game and the rest of the tournament.

Athlai

Not Terrible
A mistake from Kumar, haven't seen one of those in a while.

*Fulton I love you.

* With all this turn I think we my regret not adding Patel (and even N McCullum), though SL are very good players of spin.

* Lou expects a score near 200, gotta love that attitude. "Go over, go over." One of my favourite cricketers.

*50 from 24 balls, just the kick in the arse we needed.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
160 here, I feel Malinga's going to handle us but Oram (or Taylor) will blow away the bowler at the other end.

Athlai

Not Terrible
No idea how Oram managed to pick that up, very nice stroke. Amazing how few boundaries NZ have hit in comparison to the score they have. 54 boundary runs from 141.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Jeez, that new left-armer for Sri Lanka was dire.

Bond has to knock the top off here. Gillespie/Martin will be cannon-fodder for Jayasuriya if Bond doesn't get rid of him quick.

Athlai

Not Terrible
This is what happens when Bond doesn't perform. Dire New Zealand.

Bond drops two. Ahaha.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Lol at Bond, drops Jayasuriya twice in an over. First time would've been a great catch, the second a sitter.