• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GROUP B - Australia, England, Zimbabwe

steplo

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
The problem with Zimbabwee is they can't tonk the Aussie bowlers and will be out for 80 runs max!

pup11

International Coach
But these are hardly the conditions for a T20 game.
Binga gone now, Australia at risk of getting bowled out here.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is Taibu one of the best bowlers in the country? If so, that's pretty impressive to be one of the best batsmen, bowlers and wicketkeepers in your country at the same time!
Well he bowls his off breaks, yes. He and Masakadza both bowled medium pace despite being spinners by trade today because of the pitch conditions and it didn't really pay off. Taibu's seamers look pretty dire to me, but he's a good off spinner.

steplo

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Who knows, I think it's a bit overcast, but I think the Aussies just don't give a hoot, except for Hodge!

PY

International Coach
C'mon Zimmers, 2 wickets in 3 balls will do nicely!

Cue 3 6s...:dry:

EDIT: Cricinfo is so slow that the innings had actually finished when I typed that...

pup11

International Coach
139-9, so thats the end of the Australian innings. Zimbabwe need 140 to win and Australia have their work cut out in this game.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
hmmmmmmmm, ah well eagerly anticipating to see how quick Lee can get it throught to Gilchrist...